May 2019 update:
The housing repair grants have been increased to $750 for seniors (age 65+). Same rules apply as below.
April 2019 update:
The housing repair grants have been renewed for 2019-2020.
- After April 1, 2019 invoices up to $500 can be brought in to Arleen Gillis for reimbursement.
- Invoices must be dated on/after April 1, 2019.
- The funding limit has been set to $70,000, which is available until the funds are exhausted.
See this link for information.
The June Treaty Grants have been set at $1250 CDN.
- Completed direct deposit application must be received by May 27th for the June 3rd direct deposit date.
- Completed applications requested to be issued by mail or pick up must be received by June 6th with a release date of June 10th.
February 2019 update:
At the February 12th council meeting a motion was passed to cover the cost of shingles vaccine shots for Millbrook band members aged 50 years and over. Contact the Millbrook Health Centre 902-895-9468 for more details.